Crab Stuffed Jalapeno PoppersCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
15-20 Jalapeños (halved)
1 cup Lump Crab Meat
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup Sweet Corn
Half Large Lemon (juiced)
1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (or to taste)
Panko bread crumbs to top
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 350°
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and remove the ribs and seeds.
- Mix together softened cream cheese with crab meat, corn, lemon juice and old bay seasoning until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Spoon filling into hollowed out jalapeños.
- Pour your bread crumbs in a large bowl and place jalapeños filling side down to coat.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 25-35 minutes or until jalapeños become tender.
- Broil on high in your oven for a few minutes until panko bread crumbs are golden brown to finish them off.